Children are always growing and changing. As soon as parents get used to one age, their kids are doing something new. That’s why we’ve pulled together some handy parent tips to help you know what to expect through some important milestones.
- Expecting a Baby – Tips for moms and dads for a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby
- At the Hospital – Getting ready for your new arrival!
- When You Get Home – Adjusting to your newest family member
- Six Months – Get ready for teething!
- One Year – Your baby will soon be a toddler
- Two years – Your child is becoming more independent
- Three Years – A time for exploring with your child
- Four Years – Introduce more creative forms of play
- Five Years – Getting ready for kindergarten
- Anytime Tips – Parenting tips for all ages
These tips were adapted from “A Parent’s Guide to Raising Healthy, Happy Children,” a publication of the Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS) and Texans Care for Children.